Thursday, July 28, 2016

Welcome to Fourth Grade, parents and students! I am looking forward to getting to know you all and working with you for a successful year.

A little about me-

I was born in South Africa, and lived there until 15 years ago. I did my teacher training at the Johannesburg College of Education and at The University of South Africa. I then taught math and biology to high school students for 10 years.

I emigrated to the United States with my husband and two sons. My husband, Rob, works for the city of Atlanta as a civil engineer. My older son Stephen is doing post graduate study at Ross Medical School, and my younger son Mark will be a senior at Florida State university, where he is a music major.

I have been at Addison since 2006. I spent 9 of those years in the Special Education department, where I taught grades K through 5. Last year I made the transition to general education.

Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time, should you have any questions or concerns: sally.bocarro@cobbk12.org

No comments:

Post a Comment