Sunday, May 7, 2017

   I hope all of you are enjoying this cooler weather as much as I am, it feels like spring! In keeping with this, I tidied up our class garden this weekend, so that students can plant some flowers. We had some baby cardinals born in a nest in our rosebush, so we had to wait until they had flown the coop! They left early last week.

   As you know, we had our visit to the Fire Safety Village last week. It is very worthwhile, as it gives students a very real sense of how to avoid accidents, and what could happen through carelessness and ignorance. I think they all came away from the visit much wiser!

   Even though we are nearly at year's end, it is important for students to stay focused; I am still teaching and giving assignments which will count for grades.

  Here are some pictures from our day at the village. Hope you all have a good week.

















No comments:

Post a Comment